If you have an idea to improve RSpec or find a bug, you are encouraged to file a pull request or issue with the appropriate repository on GitHub.
See rspec-dev for how to develop on and test RSpec, as well as any DEV-README.md that may be in that repository.
- For bugs with rspec-rails: https://github.com/rspec/rspec-rails
- For bugs with rspec-core: https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core (runner, configuration, etc)
- For bugs with rspec-mocks: https://github.com/rspec/rspec-mocks (doubles, spies, etc)
- For bugs with rspec-expectations: https://github.com/rspec/rspec-expectations (matchers)
- For bugs with rspec-support: https://github.com/rspec/rspec-support (string encoding, failed expectation diffing, Ruby feature detection, etc)
- For bugs with rspec-dev: https://github.com/rspec/rspec-dev (tools for developing rspec)